Sr Technical Solutions Consultant, Software Professional Services, Opportunity at Ecteon, a leader and pioneer in the Contract Lifecycle Management software industry.
Ecteon is an innovative, customer-centric and growth-oriented software company, and we are expanding our Nashville and remote-based teams! Join our passionate group of professionals and be part of a dynamic organization that provides high value add solutions every day to our world-class customer base. You will be challenged and rewarded, and work with highly talented professionals who are committed to your success.
We are pioneers in the Contract Lifecyle Management (CLM) software market space, and continue today as a leader in delivering innovative solutions to a spectrum of brand-name customers in the healthcare, technology, manufacturing, and financial services industries. Ecteon’s flagship product, Contraxx, is used by contracting pros and innovative organizations across the full Enterprise to manage complex regulatory risk, streamline operations and reduce process cycle time, and save money. Our team has a passion for excellence and for providing value to our customers; we offer challenging and rewarding work to our employees in an environment of respect and teamwork.
This is a new position, with a preference for Nashville TN, Portland OR, NY NY, Pittsburgh PA, or Tampa FL; but will consider other locations in the states of Tennessee, Oregon, Pennsylvania, New York, Massachusetts or Florida. This position reports to the VP of Professional Services. Position scope includes providing customer facing solution development and implementation services for a portfolio of customer facing engagements for new customers, pre-sales pursuits, and extending the solution value proposition for a large, existing customer base. This is an excellent opportunity for an aggressive and accomplished senior PS professional to join a growth company and make an immediate impact further developing the US-based team, practices, and national partner network and positioning the company to achieve its multi-year growth goals. This individual will likely have 10+ years total professional experience in a similar senior role in a related software industry. She/he will embrace accountability and challenge, and desire to work in a private, well-established, and employee-owned company with similarly-minded professional colleagues committed to new growth in the next several years.
A competitive comp plan with annual performance incentives will be offered to the right candidate.
- Has deep technical professional services experience in configuring, customizing, and integrating business software solutions (e.g., 10+ years in technical CLM/CRM/ERP/SCM deployments)
- Can have role of “Technical Architect” on a project
- Will design/customize/integrate many/most solutions; will coordinate with product development teams on product extensions and complex customized solutions
- Delivery of direct implementation services is the majority of the position, but may also oversee, coach and manage the activities of other consultants
- Tech skills requirements:
- 8-10 years MS stack development (.NET, C#, SQL)
- 2-3 years lead experience
- Strong XML or related front end skills (HTML, CSS)
- Integration experience
- Strong customer solutions orientation
- Excellent customer facing communication skills
- Nice to have:
- Salesforce API
- Mobile app development
- Commercial software industry experience
A complete position spec will be provided upon successful expression/selection of initial interest.
Contact Marlene Bauer, VP Professional Services for more info – firstname.lastname@example.org +1 503 913 1009